2/02/2010

Good Morning?


I've been working some nutty hours recently... going to bed early and getting up at 2am so I can get to work at 3am and get 5 or 6 hours of uninterrupted productivity done before people show up and my phone starts to ring off the hook. Last night was the first night in about 2 weeks that I was planning on going to bed at a somewhat normal time (9pm) and getting up at a similar somewhat normal time (5.30am). Anyway, this morning in the shower, I'm on autopilot (which is probably a bad thing for me to do with any task), and I grab the shaving cream, fill my hand with the quarter size dollop of gel, rub my hands together to create a nice thick foam.... then put it in my hair.
It's like my brain skipped from the whole shaving thing and while I was in process of raising my hands to my face, skipped straight to shampoo.

This is a Tuesday right.....?
Because that was a totally Monday thing for me to do.

1 comment:

Jeb said...

Nice. Happy Tuesday!